Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finally Received My Esteem Award!

Had a nice surprise that greeted me as I checked the mail earlier this afternoon.  When I opened the mailbox there was a package addressed to me.  

Nope, it wasn't ticking.        

The package was from Philip Esteem Fleming, the creative force behind the Esteem Awards and contained not only the beautiful frosted glass award with my name on it, but a program from the event as well.    

Like I said in my acceptance speech, I sincerely wish I could have been in Chicago to accept it in person and I'm deeply appreciative of the fact I was honored with it for the work I do on behalf of this community..  

Thank you once again for honoring me with this beautiful award and looking forward to seeing who will be honored with Esteem Awards in the 2012 cycle.


No comments: