Friday, July 03, 2009

Shut Up Fool! Awards-Williams Sisters Edition

This holiday weekend edition of the Shut Up Fool! Awards is not only taking place on the weekend of the 233rd birthday of my country, but another Sister-Sister ladies singles final will be taking place on July 4 at 'Williams'-don.

And which Williams sister will I be rooting for? When it's a head to head matchup, I lean toward Big Sis since I'm an older sibling myself, what can I say?

But I have much love for both of them. I'll also be rooting for them to win another Wimbledon Ladies Doubles title, since they have reached the finals of the doubles tournament as well.

So back to the purpose of this post, which is to shine an unwavering spotlight on our Fool (or Fools) of the week.

So let's get down to business and reveal who that fool is.

Our winner this week is for the first time in the short history of the SUF awards is a group award, and it goes to Faux News!

Our favorite GOP propaganda organ masquerading as a 'news' network. Pumping out disinformation 24-7-365 and riling up the sheeple with crazy talk.

Fox News, shut up fools!

No comments: