Thursday, November 15, 2012

2012 TransGriot NFL Picks-Week 11

Had a rough NFL Week 10 that included an unexpected 24-24 tie in the 49ers-Rams game. Thanks to the Steelers overtime win and my Texans handling their NFL business in Chicago Sunday night I still finished with an above .500 record for the week.

But as a result of the upsets and a 'what was I thinking' moment with the Chargers, my six game lead I had over Mr. Watts has dropped to a mere 4 games with six weeks to go.

Time to get back on the winning trail.  Clock is ticking toward the end of the season and as I said at the beginning of this 2012 NFL prognostication contest I was in it to win it this year.  I do not want to finish tied, nor do what i had to do to get that tie last year.   

The Vikings, Giants, Seahawks, and Titans Traitors are on their bye week, which means only 14 games to select.  Mike's picks are here.   Mine are in underlined bold print and I'm determined to do better than .500 this week.   


Week 10 records 
TransGriot  7-6-1
Mike Watts 9-4-1

2012 Season Records
TransGriot  93-52-1
Mike Watts 89-56-1

Week 11

Bye week
Vikings, Giants, Seahawks, Titans

Thursday, November 15

Dolphins at Bills,

Sunday, November 18

Jaguars at Texans
Eagles at Redskins
Packers at Lions
Cardinals at Falcons
Buccaneers at Panthers
Browns at Cowboys
Jets at Rams
Colts at Patriots

Bengals at Chiefs

Sunday Afternoon
Saints at Raiders
Chargers at Broncos

Sunday Night
Ravens at Steelers

Monday, November 19
Bears at 49ers

No comments: