Wednesday, July 18, 2012

4 Million Hits!

Another day, another TransGriot milestone moment.

At 3:09 AM I had the 4 millionth person come surf by and visit my blog.  

Once again I sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to do so.  From the feedback I get from you TransGriot readers I've been fortunate to meet you enjoy the posts and me telling it like it T-I-S is about many issues inside and outside the trans community.

As long as I'm blessed to keep this now six year old electronic forum operating, that's going to be the modus operandi of this blog.  It will also be unapologetically Black, trans and proud to be both.   

You readers unconditional love and respect for what I do keeps me motivated and focused on providing a quality blog that you'll want to come back to and recommend to your friends.

Thank you once again for helping me reach another milestone.  Now on to 5 million hits!

No comments: