Saturday, September 24, 2011

TransGriot's NFL Picks-Week 3

I was looking for improvement in Week 2 and boy did I get it.  Ended up with a double digit win total and that's what I'm shooting for every week.  

So did Michael Watts, and I'm trying to open up some separation between me and him now.

Even though I've been focused on the political and other community happening inside the Beltway at the OUT on the Hill conference and the CBCF-ALC, there's always time for some football.  I'll be up here as the Arlington Cowchips-Washington Redskins hatefest is transpiring, and I'm already trading barbs with the New Orleans OUT on the Hill contingent for the Texans-Saints game.

And yep, here are Michael's Week 3 NFL picks.

Anyhoo, to be honest I'm shooting for that elusive perfect week.   I've come close a few times but never achieved it.  Best I've done is 15-1 twice.

Let's see if I can get it.   Home team is in bold print. 
          
Week 2 record 12-4
TransGriot season record 21-11



Sunday, September 25
12 Noon Games

Houston over New Orleans



Philadelphia over NY Giants



Carolina over Jacksonville




New England over Buffalo



Miami over Cleveland



Cincinnati over San Francisco




Tennessee over Denver



Detroit over Minnesota




3 PM Games

Baltimore over St. Louis




NY Jets over Oakland



San Diego over Kansas City



Arizona over Seattle



Atlanta over Tampa Bay



Green Bay over Chicago

7 PM Game




Pittsburgh over Indianapolis




Monday, September 26




Dallas over Washington

No comments: