Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OUT On The Hill-Busy Day

It's Wednesday, and the first full day of events on the OUT on the Hill conference schedule commences in a few hours.

On the schedule for today is the first Out on the Hill Opening General Session from 10-12 noon, The Black LGBT Leaders Day at the White House from 1:30-4:30 PM followed up by a 5:30-6:30 PM reception and the Black LGBT National Town Hall meeting being held at Washington DC's City Hall and sponsored jointly by NBJC and the DC Mayor's Office of GLBT Affairs from 6:30-9:30 PM .

A lot of interesting events packed into this day.. Glad I got my beauty sleep and some comfortable shoes after last night's kickoff event..

I'm excited. and Moni's going to be in the middle of all the fun.  And yes, I will be be talking about it when my long initial day is finally done.

No comments: