Friday, May 05, 2017

Shut Up Fool Awards - Cinco Denial Edition

Headshots of vulnerable Republican members of the House who voted for Trumpcare
Yesterday as many of you know was my 55th birthday, and today is Cinco de Mayo.   I missed being born on this day by an hour and 15 minutes.

Today is Friday, which also means that it's TransGriot Shut Up Fool Awards day.  This is the day on the calendar you loyal readers eagerly look forward to to see who I'm going to call out this wek for their WTF level idiocy, coonery, buffoonery, stupidity and brazen hypocrisy.

This week it's just in my face obvious who should be the winner  .

This week its a group award for all 217 House Republicans who racistly voted to strip health care away from 24 million American and kill the Affordable Care Act because a Black president got it passed. and then giddily celebrated their 'accomplishment' ..

I can't even come up with the worlds to discuss how monumentally stupid this is, but I probably will do so in a later post.

In the meantime, I have this to say.   House Republicans, shut up fools.  

No comments: