Monday, December 12, 2016

5th Annual F.A.C.E. Awards Tonight

I get to pull out the nice clothes tonight as I head to the gayborhood and check out the 5th annual F.A.C.E. Awards.   Been nominated a few times since 2014 for them but as of yet haven't won one.    

The F.A.C.E acronym stands for First Achievers in Community Excellence, and it is a rapidly growing event which celebrates the best of TBLGQ Houston.   This year I'm nominated in two F.A.C.E award categories with tight competition in both of them./

Today has also been declared in a proclamation signed by Mayor Sylvester Turner as 'FACE Awards Day' in Houston

Looking forward to checking out the event at South Beach that starts at 8:30 PM CST, with the red carpet arrivals and pre-award show starting at 7:00 PM

Congratulations and good luck to everyone who was nominated this year.  Even if I don't win in my categories, I'll at least get another opportunity to spend some quality time with my H-town peeps

No comments: