Thursday, November 07, 2013

2013 TransGriot NFL Predictions Week 10

This is now officially the worst year I've ever had in NFL punditry.    I had another lousy week in this wild and crazy NFL season in which surreal things have been happening this year.  

That even extends to my fave NFL squad who last week were beating the Colts like a drum 21-3 only to have their head coach have a mini stroke at halftime and subsequently fall victim to another Andrew Luck comeback.

Arrgh.  My frustration over the Texans 2-6 season you can read here.   Since my chance to defend my prognostication title is way over, I'm just aiming lower.  Time to at least shoot for a winning record this week with my NFL picks since there's no way I can make up group on Eli and Mike saddled with a double digit deficit.  

Then again they had a lousy Week 9 too.. So lets get to it.  Teams I'm picking to win in underlined bold print.   Mike's and Eli selections here. 

Week 9 Results
TransGriot      6-7
Eli Blake        5-8
Mike Watts    7-6

2013 Season Record
TransGriot      75-58
Eli                  86-47
Mike              85-48 

NFL Week 10
Bye Week:  Cleveland, Kansas City, New England, NY Jets

Thursday Night Game
Washington at Minnesota

Sunday Noon games
Seattle at Atlanta
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Detroit at Chicago
Philadelphia at Green Bay
St Louis at Indianapolis
Oakland at NY Giants
Buffalo at Pittsburgh
Jacksonville at Tennessee

Sunday Afternoon Games
Carolina at San Francisco
Houston at Arizona
Denver at San Diego

Sunday Night Game
Dallas at New Orleans

Monday Night Game
Miami at Tampa Bay

No comments: