Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2010 Black Weblog Awards



While I don't do what I do here at TransGriot for awards, it sure is nice when I get recognized for the hard work and the hours I put in to make TransGriot entertaining and informative.

The Black Blog Awards have been around since 2005, and are now in their 2010 nomination phase until July 25.

I would like to have the opportunity to compete in and hopefully win the Best LGBT Blog and Best Writing in a Blog categories this year.

But in order to be in a position to win it, I first have to get in it.

So here's where you come in loyal TransGriot readers.

I'll need your votes to get me to the point where I'm in contention for those categories. While you're at it, show Renee, my Womanist Musings homegirl some love for the 'Best International Blog' category because frankly, she's got it like that.

Here's the link to the Black Weblog Awards Nomination Page to get you started.

Thank you and here's hoping I'll have some good news to report about the 2010 BWA's in a few months.

No comments: