Friday, June 13, 2014

PTHC 2014-Day 2 Preview

It's Day 2 of the Philly Trans Health Conference, and in addition to more exciting seminars, we have another keynote speech today being delivered at 1 PM by Harper Jean Tobin.

Remember #TransHealth2014 is the Twitter hashtag if you wish to keep up with what's happening at PTHC.

Photo: My brother Myles Brady sent a picture in from Philly repping #iWeirdRepublic surrounded by some lovelies.
Told me he rep'd since Eye couldn't make it this year.
 #EyeSeeYou God.

#BlackTransEverything
#BlackIsBeautiful
#EyeLoveItAnd contrary to what my haters say, I don't bite.  Hugs cheerfully accepted except from TERF's.   If  I have time in my day and I'm not headed to a panel or seminar I'll be happy to sit down somewhere in the halls of the convention center and chat with you.  

And yeah, definitely planning to destroy a cheesesteak today.   Any recommendations Philly folks on the best place in the area to do that?

No comments: