Friday, June 20, 2014

KOKUMO Is Missing!

Just got the alert from one of my BTMI brothers that KOKUMO is missing.   The Chicago based artist was in the Baltimore area and was last seen on Thursday at her hotel.

She was staying at the Motel 6 at 110 W. North Ave. in Baltimore and was reported appearing confused.

Of course the Baltimore area trans community, all who love her and I are obviously quite concerned for our sister's safety, and the BTMI chapter in the area is helping coordinate the search for her.   She is full figured and approximately 5'11-6' tall.

If you Baltimore are peeps have any information concerning her whereabouts or spot her, please call BTMI at 1-855-.255-8636 ext 51

If I have any further information on this situation I'll pass it along as quickly as I receive it.


TransGriot Update:  She was found on Saturday morning..

No comments: