Sunday, June 15, 2014

Heading Back To H-town From PTHC 2014

The 2014 Philly Trans Health Conference is one for the history books, and Sammi Jo probably has her phone off and is resting after the successful conclusion of this 13th annual event. 

I had a wonderful time, and would definitely life to come back in 2015 if we can make it happen.  Maybe next time as a keynote speaker.  (hint. hint)

We'll see if that becomes a reality next year or at a future PTHC, but now I have to go back to my H-town life.  Assuming both my flights leave on time from here and the ATL, I'll be home and destroying some Pappas barbecue at Hobby around 1:20 PM CDT.

Photo: Black love! #pthc #pocThanks to Jennifer Michelle Gellar for being my gracious roommate while I was here in Philly.  

It opened the door for me having an even more wonderful first timer experience meeting Jazz, Jeanette, her amazing family and all the people who advocate for trans kids.

And to my trans brothers and trans sisters, thanks for the love.  I get just as big a kick out of meeting you as you do in being around me.   You will go on, if you aren't already, to do some amazing things.

 I marvel at how fabulous y'all look while doing so. 

And hopefully, I'll be blessed to do PTHC again next year if they'll have me around.

Later Philly...Houston awaits.

1 comment:

Gnet said...

Miss you already. I hope our paths cross again...soon! Xo