Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas 2018!

Related image
Merry Christmas TransGriot readers!

Hopefully wherever you are in the world you had if you're west of the International Date Line or are now in the early morning hours of it, having a wonderful day.

I'm planning to hang out with some of my blood family today and give my mom her Christmas gift.
The other thing I'm planning to do is to call some of my chosen family a little later in the evening.

Hopeful I'll get another present later tonight when the MegaMillions $325 million dollar jackpot winner gets announced.  Already received one on November 6 in a bluer Harris County.

It's looking like it's going to be a slow news day, so unless Orange Foolius does something monumentally stupid I will mock him for, I'm planning on stepping away from social media for the day and either catching up on some Netflix fave shows or movies that pique my interest or firing up Cities Skylines for a while.

Catch y'all on Wednesday.
Related image

No comments: