Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Thanks Peeps For Your Support

As some of you may or may not be aware of, been dealing with unexpected major drama over the last week

It got ugly, and while the situation is being mediated, because it got nasty and nitpickingly petty, that instigated drama and moi defending myself from that toro poo poo is going to result in me having to find a new place to live in H-town shortly.

While I'm on the lookout for a new place to call home inside Beltway 8, do want to take a moment to thank all the peeps who have called to check up on me and see how I'm doing, or left notes either at my e-mail address or on my Facebook page.

It's times like there when you're going through unnecessary drama or trouble that you really find out who your friends are, because quality people who love you and care about your well being will rise to the occasion.

And yes, will do my best, even without internet access at my current residence to ensure that you readers continue to see fresh content on TransGriot.

No comments: