Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Moni Teams With Celebrity Publicist!

It's been in the works for a few months, but I can now make the announcement official. 

I am now being represented by TLH Public Relations and Consulting, LLP!

The full service public relations firm founded by celebrity publicist Leigha Hagood with offices in New York, Los Angeles and Washington DC. The firm represents clients in the theatrical, sports, political and public speaking worlds.

They were enthusiastic about taking me on as a client and I have been wanting to do more public speaking appearances.

I believe they can get me to the level that I need and deserve to be at as a trans human rights pioneer and long time activist..

TLH Public Relations and Consulting, LLP will be handling my speaking requests from now on so I can focus on my writing and activist work when needed.

If you are interested in having me appear as speaker for your event, you can contact Leigha at 646-893-4337 or leigha@tlhpr.com

No comments: