Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Jazz Is Having Her GRS!

On a day filled with bad news from the SCOTUS to the White House, some good news to report.

One of our favorite trans teens is finally having her gender confirmation surgery today!

We've not only had the pleasure of watching her grow up, but thanks to the I Am Jazz reality TV show share some of her adventures, advocacy and family life.

Best of luck to Jazz Jennings as she undergoes surgery.   May she come through it without any complications, and she be blessed with speedy healing and recovery after it. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes I love Jazz she's so inspirational and she was personally the reason I found out what it truly meant to be Trans and that is why I felt how I did my entire life. And that I could also do something about it.