Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stealth Post Roundup

I was going to post something on being stealth and how I think it has harmed the transgender community more than its helped us. I decided instead to let y'all peruse some of my previous writings on the stealth issue that I either wrote as a full length post or it came up in the context of a discussion on another issue.

I also need to do as Dr. King would say, more hard, solid thinking on the subject.

So while I'm finding a nice quiet spot and clearing some time to do that hard, solid thinking, enjoy these past TransGriot posts.


Note To World-Black Transpeople Exist

Stealth Transpeople, C'mon Out

Stealth vs. Out

Letter To My African-American Transgender Elders

Time To Elevate Our Game

Genetic Women and Transwomen: Can We Be Friends? Part 2

Are The Divine Nine Sororities Ready To Admit Transwomen?

No comments: