Friday, April 12, 2019

Forgotten Women Panel Happening April 16

No photo description available.
I have another panel I've been asked to participate in as I pass the time before I head to Dallas for BTAC 2019. 

This one will take place on April 16 on the Lone Star College North Harris County campus, and is entitled Forgotten Women:  Sexual Assault and Violence Against Women of Color.

I'm joining three amazing women in Dee Dee Watters, Audia Jones, and Mya Carroll as we discuss this topic.  This also gives you folks who live in the Houston 'burbs a chance to see all of us in your neck of the woods.

The panel will start at 2:30 PM at the Lone Star College North Harris campus, located at 2700 WW Thorne Dr not far from Bush IAH.

Hope I see al lot of my far northside friends there for this event..   

No comments: