Saturday, November 09, 2019

Nikki Araguz Loyd Celebration Of Life Service Dates

Image may contain: Nikki Araguz Loyd, sitting
For those of you who haven't heard the news yet, Nikki Araguz Loyd passed away on November 6 at he suburban Houston home.  William Loyd and the family have announced when the services will happen.

Image may contain: 3 people, including Bryanna Cox and Meagan Gillett, people smiling, people standing
On Wednesday November 13, the public viewing for Nikki Araguz Loyd will be held at Rosewood Funeral Home in Atascocita, TX from 5- 8 PM CST. 

The funeral home is located at 17404 W Lake Houston Pkwy in Atascocita.

The Celebration of Life Ceremony will take place on Thursday November 14 at the Humble Civic Center from 1-4 PM CST.   The Humble Civic Center is located at 8233 Will Clayton Pkwy in Humble, TX, 77338
Since Nikki always loved a good party, after the services there will be a fabulous Nikki style BYOB🍾 PARTY🍾 at Nectar.   There will be an open mic available to speak and allow you to share your best Nikki memories.

Nectar is located at 7560 FM 1960, in Humble, TX 77346

Image may contain: Nikki Araguz Loyd and William Loyd, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

If you are thinking about flying into Houston for the viewing and service, IAH is the closest airport to that side of town where the events will take place, and there are plenty of hotels in the Humble-IAH area .

If you can attend,  please do so and say goodbye to a revered and iconic member of our community.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Monica Roberts it's Bobby and I have been trying to find someone like a friend to talk to about this woman stalking me,but that woman has gotten rid of people I was talking to so that I don't have anyone. Well she has done that because I have no one right now.She scares me because she gets men to do bad things with her and she does coke.She has been doing hate crimes to me and has been talking bad about me.#832-563-1203 is my number and I don't know what to do anymore because I would talk to her and ask why she is doing this to me and try to fix it if I can.But I do not know if it will change her to be good?