Monday, June 17, 2019

Jessica Zyrie Featured In The 'Absolut Acceptance' Ad

Image result for absolut acceptance commercial Jessica Zyrie
Y'all know how much I love my sis Jessica Zyrie.   In addition to her ripping Fashion Week runways, we are fortunate to have her here in the Houston area doing her thing to advocate for our community.

Jessica recently shot a commercial for Absolut Vodka released just in time for Pride Month and Father's Day.  The commercial also featured her amazing dad who I got to meet on my birthday trip  last month. 

I'm going to need to hit Wayne's Wings again the next time I find myself in the Alamo City.

Anyway, here's the commercial, entitled Absolut Acceptance

 

1 comment:

Alyssa W said...

Boo-yeah!!! That's what I'm talking bout!!! Acceptance. That's all we ask for. 40 seconds of heaven. Thank you so much...