Saturday, April 01, 2017

Why No TransGriot April Fools Prank Post This Year

Related image
Normally as part of a longstanding TransGriot April Fool's Day blog tradition, I would have taken the time to think about and unleash upon you a prank post.

And as some of you who fell for them in previous years know, I'm pretty good at writing them.

Image result for fake news
But because of that 2016 election cycle that was dominated by fake news and the real and serious costs it had for our country in addition to having an ongoing barf inducing April Fools Day joke sitting in the Oval Office, I decided not to prank y'all this year because the wounds from that election are still fresh on everyone's minds.

Maybe next April 1 I'll hit y'all with one, but I'm going to cut y'all some slack this year.  

No comments: