Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Moni's Leaving On A Jet Plane -To Philadelphia

Philadelphia downtown hotel entrance
This is my first trip of 2017, and I'll be heading to a place that I've gone to since 2012 almost as much as Washington DC in Philadelphia.

This time I'll be headed back to the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection for this year's edition of Creating Change, and as I talked about in last week's post about me going to #CC17, I was actually looking at not going this year after having attended three straight ones since we hosted Creating Change in Houston  in 2014.  

But here I am once again getting ready to board a plane bound for a Creating Change host city for the fourth straight year.  This time I'm on Delta, and will be going through Atlanta to get there.

So while I'm at #CC17, as always I'll be tweeting and writing about what I see, hear and experience while I'm in the #CC17 host hotel.

See y'all in a few hours.

No comments: