Thursday, September 01, 2016

I'm Ready For Some 2016 NFL Prognostication!

The NFL season starts next week, and I will be once it starts competing for TransGriot NFL prognostication glory and to see if I can do something no one in the history of this contest has done.

Repeat as the champion.

Unfortunately it's just me and Mike Watts this year.  Eli Blake, the third member of our prognostication trio who was our 2013 champion, is recovering from major health issues, and reluctantly won't be competing for the 2016 title.

What he will do from time to time is be a guest commentator as Mike and I battle for 2016 NFL season supremacy as we both wish him a speed recovery.

The rules are the same.  We pick that week's regular season NFL games, no spread.  Picks are posted no later than 10 minutes before kickoff of the first game of that NFL week.  Person with the best record after the last of 256 regular season games has been played in Week 17 will be declared the winner.

That was moi last year.   And I'm ready for some NFL regular season football.  .  

No comments: