Thursday, June 09, 2016

The 15th Annual Philadelphia Trans Health Conference Starts Today

Something else that is taking place a little over 100 miles from me is the opening day of the Philadelphia Trans Health Conference.  It is arguably the largest attended trans themed event in the world, and will draw close to 3000 attendees to the Pennsylvania Convention Center. .

Looking forward to being there for the morning panel I'll be taking part in on June 10 with Mari Brighe, Joanna Cifredo and Brynn Tannehill, and looking forward to seeing everyone who is in attendance.

So don'tr be shy, say hi to moi if you spot me walking the halls of that ginormous convention center.  I'll probably be in conversations with a lot of people while I'm  there, and would love to do the same with those of you in attendance from the nation and around the world.

See y'all tomorrow at #PTHC2016 after I handle my DC business.

No comments: