Thursday, October 01, 2015

Been Sick..The Update

The last three days I have been less than 100% because I've been ill and was forced to take a few sick days away from the computer to focus on getting better.

And as you peeps who know me are already aware of, when Moni isn't writing, she gets cranky.

But needed to be done.   I had a case of conjunctivitis in my right eye that the first two days caused pain just looking at my computer and tablet screens  I'm also not happy because it has kept me from participating in a few events and will possibly impact me attending my 35 year high school reunion this weekend. 

While I'm starting to feel a little better, I still wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

At any rate..time to get the eye drops again so I can get rid of it..




No comments: