Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014!

Merry Christmas people!  I already received my big present in terms of a roof over my head. 

Also checked out Resurrection MCC's Christmas Eve service last night.   The climax of it was when the house lights were turned down while the children's choir was singing, and the candles we had been holding were lit.

Was a beautiful way to spend a Christmas Eve night

It's my first Christmas Day in a place of my own since 2000 and I'm still diligently working to  make it a home.   The best part about starting over from scratch and moving during the holidays is that much of the stuff you need can be acquired on sale or a deep discount after Christmas..  

But enough about me.  I hope you TransGriot readers are having a wonderful holiday season.  Safe travels to and from you final Christmas Day destinations.

I'm going to take the writing day off, but if some news pops up that warrants a post, up it will go.

No comments: