Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Moni's Going On CNN

TransGriot readers, just wanted to let y'all know I'm going to be traveling to the ATL soon to talk about trans issues in the African-American community on CNN.

I'm going to be interviewed by Don Lemon and unfortunately that fool Ben Ferguson will be part of this discussion, but it's going to be an opportunity to not only get our message out there, but put those GLAAD media training skills to the test.

And boy will they be sorely tested in this situation.  

Y'all know I don't like the programming direction CNN is traveling and I 'm even more pissed off about the ethnic cleansing that happened there.   I've blasted Lemon in the past for his trans fails, and y'all know I have no love for conservafools like Ben Ferguson, so this could get contentious.    

But for the greater good of our trans community, I can put my pissivity on pause for a few moments and handle mine and the community's business. 

As to the date and time it's going to take place, check today's date.

Every year I do a prank post on April 1, and you just read it.  

This was last year's April Fool's Day post.  

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, time to return you to the news and commentary you expect when you surf here.  ;)

No comments: