Saturday, March 01, 2014

The LGBT Media Journalists Convening-The Big Day

I'm in the Capital Hilton house for the big (and long day) ahead of me for this 2014 edition of the LGBT Media Journalists Convening.  

Last night we had the reception in which MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell was our keynote speaker.

And while you're reading this, I should be getting my beauty sleep  

I'll be up early so I can bounce from the hotel at 7 AM ET to do the White House tour, then head back here to start the first of several sessions of this business trip.

You can keep up with our impressions concerning what's happening by checking our Facebook page for the convening or checking #LGBTMedia14 on Twitter.

Besides the White House tour, we have media training covering topics such as countering the lies of our anti-LGBT opponents, technology, immigration reform, diversity in TBLG media, and best practices for writing about touchy subjects.

Told y'all this was a business trip.

No comments: