Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas* 2013

It's Christmas Eve on my side of the International Date line, but for all of you on the western side of it, it's Christmas Day! 

Merry Christmas to all of my TransGriot readers who are spending it with family (either blood relations or chosen family) friends, or the people you love. 

Can't thank you enough for the support that you have given to me and to my blog since its inception back in 2006, and deeply appreciate you continuing to surf by and check it out.  

Maybe one of these days I'll finally be blessed enough to be able to take those international trips I've always wanted to take to Asia, the Philippines, Australia and the rest of the Pacific Rim and actually spend some quality time with you.

Safe travels to and from your holiday destinations, and may you have a wonderful holiday season.

.  

No comments: