Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas to all my TransGriot readers on the eastern side of the International Date Line!   Once again I get to thank you for all the gifts that y'all provide me with throughout the year.

One of the most precious gift you TransGriot readers provide me with is spending your valuable time surfing the Net to read what I write here.

Occasionally some of y'all in addition to telling me how much y'all like what I read or sending me links to stories I may have missed, will additionally drop some change in the TransGriot electronic Tip Jar.

Thank you, it's deeply appreciated.

In just a few short days I'll not only announce my 2013 TransGriot Shut Up Fool of the Year Winner, but celebrate my 8th Anniversary blogging on New Year's Day.

So I'm talking the day off, but if the news cycle warrants it or I feel something move me to post today, I will.   

No comments: