Friday, October 18, 2013

Countdown To BTAC 2014 Has Begun!

Black Transmen, Inc
It's official people, the countdown to the BTAC 2014 event April 29-May 4 in Dallas has officially begun.

It's going to be bigger, badder and better than last year, and I;m not saying that because me and Kylar Broadus were the keynote speakers for it and  got awards named for us along with Minister Louis Mitchell and Dr Kortney Ryan Ziegler.

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell CentreBTAC 2014 is quickly becoming a must attend event in our community, and with the hotel reservations now opening up the block of rooms reserved for it will quickly sell out so get busy reserving them now at the Double Tree Campbell Center

BTAC will help facilitate Room Share again this year and as I've already mentioned in a previous post about it, the last day of it is my birthday.  .

Stay tuned for more details about BTAC 2014 as I receive them and hope to see you in Dallas this spring..  

No comments: