Tuesday, July 16, 2013

2014 BTMI/BTWI Conference Dates


Black Transmen, IncWe knew when the 2013 edition of this conference came to a close that the location of the 2014 BTMI/BTWI Conference would be in Dallas and it would be held sometime in the spring.

But what we didn't know was which DFW area hotel would earn BTMI/BTWI's 2014 convention business much less the date for next year's event.

Have been advised that the dates for the third annual BTMI/BTWI conference that I had the pleasure of keynoting last year have been determined.

Start making your plans to "Become The Change You Want To See In The World" by heading to the Dallas-Ft Worth area for the third annual BTMI/BTWI conference from April 30-May 4, 2014.

Hmm, that's around my birthday.   As soon as I get the hotel and other details as to when the convention site goes live I'll pass on that information as soon as I receive it.

We had a wonderful time at the 2013 event and BTMI/BTWI promises to be even bigger and better

TransGriot Update:  Been confirmed that the hotel will be the same one as well, the Doubletree Campbell Center. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! I'll be there with my fiance & we gonna do it bigger & better! Tganks sis. Love u!