Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Kimberley And Diamond!

335853_862715084905_25169207_oWhen I checked my Facebook page noted that two of my fave ladies in the community are having birthdays today, so both of them are getting the TransGriot birthday shoutout treatment.. 

Kimberley McLeod is the creative force behind Elixher.com where some my posts will pop up from time to time. 

She's also the Director of Communications at the National Black Justice Coalition and was recently named (# 38) one of 50 Black LGBT People that Every Black LGBT Youth Should Know by National Youth Pride Services.

She's one of the people in the community I admire and is one smart and gorgeous lady I enjoy spending quality time talking to.

Happy birthday Kimberley!   


Today is also my Houston homegirl Diamond Stylz's birthday.

You know Diamond from her outstanding video blog that I post her insightful commentary videos from time to time here at TransGriot.

I also had the pleasure of finally meeting her during last year's TransFaith in Color Conference in Charlotte and spending some quality time getting to know this talented lady with a wicked sense of humor. 

Happy birthday Diamond to you as well!

May both you ladies have a blessings filled special day that is as beautiful as both of you are, and may you celebrate many more birthdays to come!

No comments: