Friday, February 22, 2013

2013 LGBT Media Journalists Convening- Moni's Arrived!

Well, after my flight from the Lone Star State via Dallas got me here, riding the train to the hotel, checking into my room, getting a feel for the hotel layout, its amenities and the surrounding area finally taking a few moments to exhale.

I'm also getting adjusted to being back on Eastern standard time and preparing to enjoy this 2013 LGBT Media Journalist Convening.  

Moni's in the City of Brotherly Love again for the first time since 2008.  Philadelphia will always be special to me because it's where I received my IFGE Trinity Award back in 2006.

I'm excited to be here for this fourth annual event, head to the dinner and see which old friends in the blogging and LGBT media world are here and what new ones I can finally meet.

Meeting some Philadelphia area friends in the hotel lobby before I head back to the room and get ready for our 8 PM dinner and icebreaker event.

Will check with you peeps later.

No comments: