Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012 TransGriot Readers!

It's finally Christmas Day on our side of the International Date Line, and I want to wish all you TransGriot readers everywhere a very merry one.  Hope you receive everything you were looking for when it's time to open your presents. 

Of course, I got one of my Christmas presents back on November 6 when President Obama was re-elected and on Christmas Eve I received one in the mail from my Louisville roomies.  The other one is up to the Houston Texans, but they need to start handling their NFL business to make it happen.    

I'm also thankful and feeling blessed for all the love y'all shower me with throughout the year.     


I'm taking the day off from the blog to celebrate it with my family and I hope you are doing the same, whether it's your blood related or chosen family.  

And as your gift to me, I ask that you take a moment as you gather with the people who unconditionally love you, when it's time to pray at the dinner table or whenever you have a quiet moment to yourselves to do so,  say one not only for Miss Major who is spending this day in an Oakland hospital, but for the family of our missing trans sister Sage Smith and those families who lost trans loved ones during 2012..

Of course, if I'm moved to write something today, I'll post it. 

No comments: