Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanks Again TransGriot Readers For Another Record Traffic Day!

I just set on November 6 my fifth highest all-time TransGriot record traffic day, and now that just got eclipsed on November 13.

If you surfed by here on that day, you were part of the 7566 people who perused the content I posted on that day, so pat yourselves on the back.  One of them was a post with me musing about TDOR 2012, the other was about New York's Ali Forney Center being destroyed by Hurricane Sandy flooding.

But then again, you never really know what posts will go viral.  All I do is try to write quality ones, post it, and let it go from there.

While I'm justifiably popping my collar over my new fifth highest ever traffic day, once again I need to thank you TransGriot readers for surfing by and taking time out of your busy schedules to read what I write here.

Without you loyal readers I don't have the visibility, buzz and love y'all shower me with.  I enjoy having this electronic platform to tell it like it T-I-S is about being trans from an Afrocentric perspective and whatever other subject I wish to talk about, and I thank y'all for reading my posts and telling your friends about it.

All I can do is continue to live up to my TransGriot Mission Statement, keep writing the quality stuff you expect from me and see if I can beat my all time record of 9678 visitors I set back on April 3, 2012. 

Thanks again TransGriot readers.

No comments: