Friday, November 09, 2012

BSG: Blood & Chrome Webisodes Start Today

You longtime TransGriot readers know how much I loved the reimagined Battlestar Galactica and I'll admit I did shed a tear or two when it ended with the survivors of the Colonies ending up on our Earth.

Was pissed when Caprica was canceled after only one season, but now I'm happy to hear that the long rumored Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome series which focuses on a fresh out of the academy William Adama ten years into the First Cylon War is moving forward.  

It's being released starting today in a ten episode series of 12 minute webisodes on Machinima Prime leading up to the February 2013 two hour pilot movie on SyFy.

Whether that turns into a series probably depends on what kind of viewership the webisodes get and ratings the movie gets.

I'm loving this quote from the intial webisode.  "You looking for some action? There’s the girl who’s going to give it to you.”





No comments: