Saturday, October 20, 2012

Janette Tovar Update

The friends and family of our trans sister Janette Tovar held a candlelight vigil for her Thursday night at the Grapevine Bar in Dallas that was well attended.   People in the Dallas rainbow community are still stunned, shocked and angry about her untimely loss and how it transpired.

As for the arrangements for Ms. Tovar, there won't be a wake, viewing or funeral because Janette is being cremated.  A church service is being planned and scheduled for a later date and as soon as I have that info, I will pass that along to you.

Thanks to my friends, fellow bloggers and allies in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, I'll have some help keeping you apprised of the ongoing developments in terms of the murder investigation and how the case against her alleged killer Jonathan Kenney is progressing. 

I will definitely let you know if and when our fallen trans sister Janette receives justice.

No comments: