Monday, September 10, 2012

NBJC Newsletter-Out On The Hill 2011 Recap Edition

The latest edition of the NBJC Newsletter is out, and if you're wondering why I'm so excited for the third edition of Out On The Hill to begin September 19-22, check out this one recapping the events of Out On The Hill 2011.   You may even see a certain blogger from Texas in a photo or two

And no, it's not too late to register for Out On The Hill.   If you do, you'll be glad you did.   

I'm taking part in two panel discussion during this edition of Out On The Hill in addition to finally getting to meet Laverne Cox after we missed each other while I was in New York.  

And yes, NBJC family, I'm deliriously happy I get to spend quality time with you once again and everybody else inside I-495 (AKA the Capitol Beltway).

And while I'm there I have an activism related announcement I'll be making during that weekend, so stay tuned.

See y'all September 19-22.

No comments: