Tuesday, September 18, 2012

If My Vote Doesn't Matter...

One of the things I get sick of hearing from people who want a third party or others who are looking for any excuse not to vote in every election is that tired 'you vote doesn't count' mantra.

Okay, let's ponder that for a few moments.

If my vote doesn't matter, why are ALEC, the Tea Klux Klan, the Republican Party and 30 GOP controlled legislatures trying to pass laws to suppress it for non-white American citizens, seniors and young voters?

And why are conservafool attorneys, GOP attorney generals like Greg Abbott in my home state, and GOP secretaries of state trying to defend that unconstitutional and racist law?

I'll let y'all marinate on that one while I'm traveling to Washington DC to Own My Power and we'll chit chat about that later.


No comments: