Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2012 Out On The Hill-Day 1 Schedule


Thanks to the magic of the auto-post feature, while I'm sleeping I get to tell y'all about Day 1 of this conference and why I eagerly flew 1500 miles to get here. 

It's the day I have been eagerly awaiting since the Save the Date announcement went out. 

It's the first day of Out on the Hill 2012 and on the agenda from 9:00 AM-12:30 PM EDT will be the Opening General Session and welcome to Washington DC.  I'm looking forward to it because I not only get to see my NBJC fam,  I get to see who's here for OOTH 2012..

Anyway, focus Moni.   We then head to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and Black LGBT Leaders Day at the White House from 1-5 PM   Last year we got a surprise visit from Valerie Jarrett.. Who will it be from the POTUS's staff this year?   

We move on from the Eisenhower Executive Office Building to a legislative issues briefing and networking reception from 6-9 PM entitled Building Black LGBT Political Power In Our Nation's Capitol.

Check with y'all in a few hours..

No comments: