Thursday, August 02, 2012

Countdown To Trans Faith In Color Conference 2012

With the turning of another calendar page of this rapidly moving year to August, that means the countdown has begun to one of the two major national events that are on my schedule for this month.

First up is the 2012 edition of the TransFaith In Color Conference in Charlotte, NC August 17-19 at the Hilton University Place in which yours truly will have the honor and pleasure of being the keynote speaker for this event. 

My keynote speech will happen on August 18, and I'm looking forward to finally getting the opportunity to attend this conference and meet some of my peeps in the Tarheel State and surrounding area.

Still working on my speech and if you perused examples of some of my previous ones I've posted to this blog, you'll notice I have a tendency to not be shy about speaking my mind.

Faith and the transgender community is a subject that is near and dear to my heart and it'll be a wonderful opportunity to get a chance to discuss that topic.

See y'all in a few weeks Trans Faith in Color Conference

  


No comments: