Saturday, May 26, 2012

Post 5500!

Another day, another milestone post.   

TransGriot readers, you're perusing post number 5500 since I started compiling them on these electronic pages on January 1, 2006.

When you think about it, that;s a lot of writing about a wide range of subjects.  While trans issues and the issues of trans people of color and the African Diaspora will always be Job One here, as you know I do and will talk about anything that interests me outside the confines of TBLG issues.

And you are already aware of the fact that when i do, I'm not 'scurred' to tell it like it T-I-S is about what's going on.   It's why I have over 3.8 million hits and counting.

As for my haters, y'all can keep on hatin' and drinking that Haterade from 55 gallon drums because you are my motivators to keep me doing what I do.  Besides, I want to make sure that you have plenty to build up a frothing at the mouth dislike of me  

To the people who send me love, appreciation, shout outs on Facebook and Twitter and occasionally drop something in the electronic tip jar, thank you.  Your kind words and praise also motivate me to continue the high quality writing, the Black trans history post, and the features of this blog y'all tell me you love.

Thank you, and on to the next milestone post.

No comments: