Sunday, January 01, 2012
Moni's 2012 New Year's Resolutions
Well, it's that time again. Time to continue my tradition of posting my New Year's Resolutions on the blog for all my readers to see and help keep me on the path to being 100% compliant in meeting the goals I set.
Here are my resolutions for 2012
1. I will make it a point of emphasis to go out more often.
2. Will do a better job of making time to hang out with friends and family.
3. Will read ten novels from my favorite writers before the end of the year.
4. Will meet and get to know five new transpeople in the Houston area before the end of the year.
5. Will meet and get to know five new transpeople internationally before the end of the year.
6. Will take a trip to either New Orleans, Dallas or both cities before the end of this year.
7. Will continue to speak truth to power inside and outside the rainbow community in pursuit of trans human rights.
8. Will attend at least one major rainbow community event this year.
9. Want to grow TransGriot to where I have a 50% return hit rate by January 1, 2013 (currently at 44%)
10. Will ensure that I stay near the 185 pounds I'm currently at
11. Will make more time for fiction writing..
12. Will block out more 'me time' days this year.