Saturday, December 03, 2011

Happy Birthday Kat!

Couldn't let today pass without giving my fave trans historian Katrina Rose a TransGriot shout out on her birthday.  I've known her since the late 90's and have much love and respect for her intellect and many talents.  

As I talked about in one of my blogposts about her our old gender group banned us from being on the same side in Trivial Pursuit because when we played together in one game we didn't miss a question for over two hours.

She was also one of the people who inspired me to tap into my own writing gift.  In addition to our love of baseball, she also has a low tolerance for bull feces and breathtaking ignorance like I do.

Anyway Kat, happy birthday!  May it be a blessed, low stress one for you and may you have many more to come.

No comments: