Saturday, December 03, 2011

Cain Shuts Down His Campaign

I'm still bummed about the UH loss, but the one thing that is making me happy is that Herman Cain won't be cooning it up on the GOP debate stages any more.   They can go back to looking for their 'Great White GOP Hope' to run against the POTUS in 2012.

Uncle Ruckus Herman Cain suspended his cratering campaign for president earlier today.

“As of today, with a lot of prayer and soul searching, I am suspending my presidential campaign,” Mr. Cain said at a rally in the ATL surrounded by supporters chanting his name. “Because of the continued distractions, the continued hurt caused on me and my family, not because we are not fighters. Not because I’m not a fighter.” 

Naw Herman, don't blame the 'distractions', blame yourself.   

Couldn't happen to a nicer nominee for the 2011 Shut Up Fool of the Year Award..

No comments: