Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Out On The Hill 2011 Post Roundup

The 2011 NBJC Out On The Hill Conference has concluded and the planning for the 2012 edition of the event is getting underway.  

I did write my thoughts and reports on the proceedings, at least the stuff I could publically talk about.   There's some stuff of a strategic nature that I can't and won't reveal that falls into 'the Black LGBT Revolution will not be televised' realm.

To make it easier for y'all to read the posts with my thoughts about the various days Moni was in the middle of the 2011 conference I'm going to put the links in this post.

Looking forward to attending the 2012 Out on the Hill.  The date for OUT on the Hill will be set once the CBCF-ALC 2012 dates are set and hope I'm not only there next year (and I'm planning on it) but hoping I get to see a larger trans contingent there next year in DC as well in addition to more LGB African descended people .

Second Annual NBJC Out on The Hill Approaching 

Guess Who's At OUT on The Hill?
OUT on The Hill-The LGBT Congressional Staff Association Briefing.

OUT On The Hill-Busy Day


OUT On The Hill-Busy Day, Especially For Me

OUT On The Hill-Hangin' With The CBC

OUT On The Hill-Day of Reflection

OUT On The Hill-NBJC Friday In Full Effect

OUT On The Hill-Saturday Sessions

OUT On The Hill-Sunday Events

OUT On The Hill-Moni's Reflections

No comments: