Thursday, September 08, 2011

The 1000th TransGriot Post This Year

For the second straight year I've reached the 1000 post mark.  Guess I've had a lot to say and a lot to discuss (along with my guest posters) in terms of the things and events that have been happening inside and outside the trans community and my observations and thoughts about it..  

Thanks for taking the time to surf on over when you get the opportunity and read what I have to say.   Without y'all doing that, my blog wouldn't be as successful as it is, wouldn't be getting the ever growing recognition of its quality, and I thank you for all the love and appreciation I receive as I do the writing thang.

I'm still working harder at my goals of doing a better job of updating stories I talk about, talking about trans issues from an Afrocentric perspective and discussing trans issues across the African Diaspora as well. 

I also thank those of you who drop change in the TransGriot tip jar on the upper left hand margin of the blog from time to time.  It's deeply appreciated.

We'll see what the final number of posts is at 11:59 PM CST on December 31, but I can say with certainty it'll probably be a four digit one.




No comments: