Friday, March 11, 2011

Shut Up Fool! Awards-Houston Rodeo Edition

Yeeee haaaa.    Time to cowgirl up here in H-town because the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is going on through March 20.    We've already had the trail rides and rodeo parade downtown, and at Reliant Stadium there is exciting rodeo action going on in addition to a long list of acts for the concerts.


Oh yeah, can't forgot to mention the barbecue cookoff and all the mouthwatering food around to ruin whatever diet you're on.

Well, now it's time to segue into our usual Friday business here at TransGriot, the Shut Up Fool! Award.

This week, I had to give it to Newt Gingrich.   After hearing this comment from him, no one else was even close for this week's award. 

Just when I thought I've heard it all from hypocritical Republican about their jacked up personal behavior, this excuse takes the cake.   I  love America so much I cheated on my wives?

And this man thinks he can not only win the 2012 GOP nomination, but beat President Obama?

Yeah, right.   

Newt Gingrich, Shut Up Fool!  



No comments: